Dominic’s | Rwanda | Veloce
We’re rolling out three cold brew coffees for the summer and are pretty excited about each one.
New to cold brew? Try one of the coffees listed below and you’ll become a convert. Cool and refreshing.
Old to cold brew? Maybe it’s time to up your cold brew game or try a new coffee. Get creative. There are some fantastic cocktail recipes that include cold brew, and the martini is a great starting point.
Dominic’s Organic Blend is our in-house cold brew. Crisp acidity with chocolate overtones. Add a splash of cream or a spot of sugar and you’re good to go. Bon voyage. And don’t forget to write.
Rwanda Limited Edition is a lighter roast, creating a smooth, clean-tasting and refreshing beverage. Its candy-like sweetness will keep you cool, calm and collected.
Veloce Organic is a blend of some of our favorite coffees from Guatemala, Colombia and Ethiopia. Sweet and juicy. A perfect refresher for those hot summer days.
The best part is that these coffees go both ways – hot and cold. Good for cool nights by the campfire or hot days by the river. Pour yourself a cup of DOMA cold brew coffee. Creativity and inspiration are sure to follow.
How to Toddy Cold Brew Recipe
- 1 x Toddy Cold Brew Maker
- 12oz of your favorite DOMA Coffee (we suggest one of the above for starters)
- 7 cups of room temperature water
- Grind the coffee as coarse as possible.
- Insert stopper into the outside bottom of the brewing container.
- Pre-wet reusable filter and insert into the bottom of the brewing container.
- Add 1 cup of water into the brewing container followed by half of your coffee.
- Slowly pour 3 cups of water over the coffee grounds and fully saturate.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of your coffee and slowly add the last 3 cups of water.
- Do not stir.
- Let your coffee brew for 12-24 hours at room temperature.
- After 12-24 hours, remove the stopper from the bottom of the brewing container and set it on top of the glass decanter.
- Once the cold brewed coffee concentrate has drained out of the brewing container into the glass decanter, store it in your refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- We recommend using a ratio of equal parts water or milk to cold brewed coffee concentrate when serving.
- Sit back and enjoy.