The short version: we are roasting, we are safe and healthy, and you can still come get coffee.
We’re continuing to monitor developments and taking the appropriate steps consistent with the CDC and WHO recommendations. We are doing everything to support the ongoing health and safety of our employees and customers. DOMA Coffee Roasting Company is a certified Organic coffee roaster as well as a Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) compliant company.
We continue to roast /deliver /ship coffee every day. We are still able to ship coffee without delay, 24 hours after roasting.
Here are a few of the steps we’re taking at our facility:
- Limiting the number of customers allowed inside the Coffee Lab to two (2) people at a time to maintain social distance.
- Providing a curbside pickup option. Phone ahead to place your order (208-667-1267) and we will deliver it to your car.
- Banning the use of personal reusable mugs from customers.
- Wearing masks at our DOMA Farmers’ Market booth and following a sanitation protocol.
- Promoting safe hygiene practices and providing sanitization supplies for all employees.
- Informing all employees who are sick to stay home.
- Instructing employees to avoid all large group meetings and to use technology whenever possible (text/Skype/Zoom etc.).
- Advising everyone to use their best judgement in and away from work, practicing the best policy, safety.
- Temporarily suspending barista training at DOMA or onsite; public coffee classes; non-essential business travel.